Welcome to Fraternity & Sorority Programs
Fraternity & Sorority Programs serves to enhance the academic and co-curricular experience at the University of Arizona by providing collaborative and developmental opportunities in order to instill a lifetime of purpose among fraternity and sorority members.
- Integrity - Model the way, moral character, and responsible for our actions.
- Compassion - We choose to care.
- Exploration - Acknowledging our history while seeking new purpose in today's society.
- Adaptation - Becoming better suited to our environment.
- Inclusion - All are welcome.
- Determination - Bear Down.
A strong Fraternity and Sorority community reinforces the University’s strength. The UA Greek community continues to be a leader in the fraternal world and has developed proactive cutting edge programs for our community. Students entering our community will experience the Arizona Legacy Program, which addresses key areas: Academics, Leadership Development, Health & Wellness, and Advisory Support.Legacy Program
History of the University of Arizona Greek Community
Arizona Greeks have established many traditions the entire student body enjoys.UA Traditions
Parent & Family
By joining a fraternity or sorority your student will be joining hundreds of others at the University of Arizona in search of leadership opportunity, community involvement, academic success, and life-long friendship. Thank you for taking the time to research what the fraternity/sorority experience will offer your student.Parent & Family Resources