Greer Vinall, M.A.
Assistant Director of Community Development
- Supervision of full-time staff.
- Advise the Panhellenic Council
- Responsible for Greek Senior Sendoff every spring; Senior Gift graduation cords
- Manages all expansion projects and the department’s recruitment resources, including The Bond and new student orientation.
- Responsible for FSP weekly & All Members newsletter
- Responsible for council executives training
- Produces semester chapter grade reports
- Community wide scholarships
- Oversee social events registration process and policy
- Manage departmental website
- Responsible for Greek Awards and the award process
- Supervise Graduate Intern, Events with Alcohol
- Responsible for maintaining Master FSP contact list
- Serve On-call for FSP and Hazing Hotline